Background

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Baby Watch: Kinney!

I have to take a moment to put the spotlight on some of my best friends I've ever had in my whole life, Adam & Lauren, as they await the birth of their sweet baby girl this week!  
In fact...baby should be here in two days!


See that sweet little face?  That's Kinney!  
(Baby Kate's Future BFF, I might add!)

Kinney,
You are one special, loved, spoiled little girl already, and we haven't even met you yet!
The Lord has blessed you with two special people that will be the best parents you could ever ask for.
You'll have your Daddy wrapped around your teeny pinky finger in no time, have no doubt.
His crazy antics will make you laugh, and I can't wait to see what he'll resort to to hear your giggle!
Your Mama will love you to pieces.  
She'll be putting some rather large bows on your head, but all will be best if you learn to accept that now!  
Just trust us when we say they're precious.
With your Mama and Daddy, there will never be a shortage of fun, laughter, love, and adventure.  
In fact, that's part of the reason I love them so much!

Adam & Lauren,
Good luck.
Not that you need it!
I have faith that you two will be spectacular parents.
And when you think you aren't, you still are.
No one could love, cherish, and take care of Kinney as well as you two.
Please spoil her rotten.
If you don't, there are plenty of people willing to do if for you...including Brian and me.
I can't wait until our memories start to include our sweet little girls!
I love, love, love y'all!  All three of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment