Background

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday--Dressing for the Unknown

What I Wore Wednesday...
So, I did much better taking pictures this week!  The only day I missed was Saturday...which I spent with the family because Brian had to work.  Mom and I went to Christmas Made in the South (a traveling craft show) before eating lunch at IHOP and picking up Dad and the dogs to go play at Amerson Water Park.  

I changed to take the dogs on their outing...but they really did have a BLAST!  Here's a picture of Bella and me from that day! :)


(I can do a WIWW really fast...everything was Victoria's Secret!)

So, as most of you know after my last post, Brian and I are just awaiting a phone call (that could literally be any day) to find out when and where we'll be moving.  No word yet...and honestly, it's kind of tough living every day with that unknown.  Thank goodness for our faith in the Lord and his plan for us or we'd be insane by now, for sure. :)

Well, anyway...If you're a follower, you already know this, but for first-timers...WIWW wasn't my idea. A blogger named Lindsey came up with an idea to share outfits as motivation to put effort into getting dressed. Visit her blog by clicking the button below!

pleated poppy


Thursday, November 3, 2011
Work

Gray jersey knit cardigan: Marshall's (Lavish)
Jean skinnies: Old Navy
Brown flat boots: Target
White tank: New York & Co.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Work


Olive green dress:  Dress Up Boutique (Dahlonega, GA)
Camel-colored, heeled boots: fab'rik boutique (Macon, GA)

Bangles:  Charming Charlie

Sunday, November 6, 2011
Church and shopping

White sweater:  Express
Scarf:  
gift! (not sure where it came from)
Black tights:  Dillards

Black, flat faux suede boots: Wal-mart

Monday, November 7, 2011
Work

Black skinnies: Old Navy (on sale)
Cow-neck sweater:  Express
Gray suede boots:  DSW

Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Work (Election Day!)

Navy dress with sequins:  Dress Up Boutique (Dahlonega, GA)
Cropped cardigan:  Charlotte Russe
Bangles:  Charming Charlie
Camel-colored wedges: fab'rik boutique (Macon, GA)

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Work
Brown cow-neck tunic: Old Navy
Black leggings: Forever 21
Black, flat faux suede boots: Wal-mart
Bangles: Charming Charlie


That's it for this week!
Be sure to comment and follow!  (I love those!)
I also love to follow the WIWW of others, so let me know if you decide to start!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. love the gray and white stripes... i didnt know you guys were moving, ill have to read your last post!

    ReplyDelete