Background

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WIWW--Wardrobe Octoberfest!

What I Wore Wednesday

I found about about this awesome idea from friends and fellow bloggers, but originally a blogger named Lindsey came up with WIWW to inspire women to put effort into getting dressed.
Go visit her blog via the button below! :)

pleated poppy


I did good taking pictures most days, but I forgot on Sunday (however I wore basically the same thing Monday so you'll still get to see).  Due to a computer glitch and blogger's "autosave" feature, I lose Tuesday's outfit as well.  But I'll assure you that you're not missing much!  I was a bit lazy that day. :)

Thursday, September 29, 2011
Headed to work! Sorry about the lack of close-ups of shoes and jewelry.
I'm so bad at remembering that.
Purple wide-sleeve sweater: Stein Mart (on sale)
Black skirt: New York & Co. (on sale)
Black ruffled booties: DSW (Jessica Simpson)
Silver braided rope bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Black and silver necklace: No idea! It's very old. It's actually long and doubled up.


Friday, September 30, 2011
Headed to work here, however this outfit never made it out of the house!
I was very, very sick and ended up having to stay home.

Navy pants: Gap Outlet (on sale)
Ruffled blue and white striped blouse: Old Navy
Red flats: Payless
Bangles: Charming Charlie
(close-up pictured Monday)
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Headed to a movie and dinner at my parents. Still kinda sick...so sorry for the lack of close-ups!

Black skinnies: Old Navy (on sale)
Brown flat boots: Target (pictured on Monday)
White tank: New York & Co.
Gray jersey knit cardigan: Marshall's
(Lavish)


Monday, October 3, 2011
So, I forgot to take a picture on Sunday, but that's ok! You know why?
Because I wore the same outfit to work on Monday (minus brown tights).



Navy shirt dress: Old Navy
Brown braided belt: Charlotte Russe
Brown flat boots: Target
Bangles: Charming Charlie
Brown and gold balls necklace: Charming Charlie

Wednesday, October 5, 2011
(sorry, due to a computer glitch I lost Tuesday's outfit. :(  Sad!)
Headed to work

Dress: Ross (Sandra Darren)
Nude peep-toe pumps: DSW (on clearance)
Bangles: Charming Charlie


Well, that does it for me and my wardrobe this past week!
Be sure to follow and comment :)
Also, let me know if you jump on the WIWW bandwagon so I can follow.

Until next time... XOXO!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you on WIWW today. I love all your looks from this past week. I especially love that last dress, it looks fabulous on you! I also love those brown boots you found at target! Glad to have found your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started doing WIWW a few weeks ago...so fun, right? Your outfits are cute - especially love the pink dress!!

    ReplyDelete