Background

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WIWW-- Awesome Autumn!

What I Wore Wednesday...
I can't believe I only missed one day because this has been one heck of a week. And technically I didn't even miss an outfit because I pulled the same thing that I did last week...I wore the same thing on Sunday night that I wore to work on Monday...haha. I used to be able to get away with stuff like that easily because it's two totally different group of people. However, WIWW tattles of me and tells my little secrets...lol.

If you're a follower, you already know this, but for first-timers...this wasn't my idea. A blogger named Lindsey came up with an idea to share outfits as motivation to put effort into getting dressed. Visit her blog by clicking the button below!

pleated poppy


Thursday, October 6, 2011
Work day

Jeans: Marshall's (7 for all mankind)
Orange tee: Old Navy (on sale)
Yellow floral scarf: Old Navy (on sale)
Taupe flats with bow: Ross (Rampage)

Friday, October 7, 2011
Work day

Navy, polka dotted dress with bow belt: fab'rik boutique (Macon, GA)
Camel-colored wedges:
fab'rik boutique
(Macon, GA)
Red, over-sized ball earrings: Hand-me-down from my Mom.
In other words, they're vintage!



Saturday, October 8, 2011
After I got home from the Georgia National Fair!

Denim skinnies: Old Navy
Pink pinstripe blouse: Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet

Flat, camel-colored boots: Old Navy
Brown bow belt:
fab'rik boutique (Macon, GA)
Bangles: Charming Charlie

Monday, October 10, 2011
(and I can't lie...Sunday evening to church too! :-x)
Work
Plaid shirt dress: Target
Black leggings: Forever 21
Brown, braided skinny belt: Charlotte Russe
Brown riding boots: fab'rik boutique (Macon, GA)


Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Work day

Black skinnies: Old Navy (on sale)
Gray and black tunic (it's crooked and it bugs me!): Ross (ny collection)
Black, flat faux suede boots: (ready for this?!) Wal-mart! And I love them! :)

Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Work day
Trouser skinny jeans: Marshall's (Forever 21)
Dark gray tank:  New York & Co.
White ruffled cardigan:  Charming Charlie
Grey Pointed Toe Flats: DSW (on clearance)


Look of the Week!
Kendall Herold

My co-worker and friend Kendall Herold (our fabulous ABC 16 anchor)  was so great to be my photographer Wednesday, and she herself looked adorable!  I totally want to steal this outfit.  The picture doesn't do it justice.  Her precious over-the-knee black boots have a chunky heel.  Here blue tunic was a gorgeous color.  I just loved it!

SO...I might do a "Look of the Week" every week!  (Or just some weeks when I feel inspired.)

And that's all for this week, lovelies!  Not feeling great, so I'm keeping this short and sweet.  Comment, follow, and let me know if you start a WIWW blog so I can follow as well!

Until next time, XOXO.

3 comments:

  1. love those camel wedges! cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wedges tooo! I tried to comment that yesterday BUT it wouldn't let me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, y'all! I love them too!!

    ReplyDelete