Background

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday--Crazy Week!

Ok, so this is probably my worst What I Wore Wednesday post yet!  The past few weeks have been crazy, crazy busy...not to mention emotionally stressful...so sometimes pictures have just slipped my mind.  Other times, I simply don't like what I wore when I rushed to throw on clothes!  (Wait, isn't that supposed to be what this is for...to put more effort into getting dressed?  Oh well!)


If you're a follower, you already know this, but for first-timers...this wasn't my idea. A blogger named Lindsey came up with an idea to share outfits as motivation to put effort into getting dressed. Visit her blog by clicking the button below!

pleated poppy

Friday, October 14, 2011
Work
Maxi dress: Charming Charlie
Cropped cardigan:  Charlotte Russe
Bangle and necklace:  Charming Charlie
Taupe flats with bow: Ross (Rampage)

Saturday, October 15, 2011
Trip to south Georgia to see family

White shirt with gold sequin stripes: Marshall's (Ellen Tracy)
Denim skinnies: Old Navy
Flat, camel-colored boots: Old Navy

Bangles, Necklace, and Sunglasses: Charming Charlie



Tuesday, October 18, 2011 
Work day

Ruffled blue and white striped blouse: Old Navy
Denim skirt:  Old Navy

Camel-colored, heeled boots: fab'rik boutique (Macon, GA)




Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Work day
Sweater tunic: Old Navy
Black leggings: Forever 21
Ivory scarf: Wal-mart
Brown riding boots: fab'rik boutique (Macon, GA)
Bangles:  Charming Charlie


That's all for this week! :)  Comment and follow, lovely people! :)

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. If u ever get rid of any clothes....my closets always open! U look so stinking adorable all the time! :) miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kelly! And trust me...I'm NOT put together all the time...haha. (Referring to your facebook comment) I only take the PICTURES when I'm somewhat put together...haha. That's the trick. ;)

    ReplyDelete