Background

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WIWW--First Full Week of Fall!

I seriously cannot believe that another entire week has passed since my first What I Wore Wednesday blog! In case you missed last week, I'm just jumping on the WIWW bandwagon. Some of my friends and fellow bloggers are how I found out about it, but the woman who originally started the series did so as motivation to get out of her sweats and into cute clothes! :) It's amazing how different your attitude about the whole day is if you are in an outfit you put effort into. Go visit the Lindsey's blog, the creator of WIWW!

pleated poppy


Thursday, September 22, 2011
Headed to work

Black skinnies: Old Navy (on sale)
Blouse: Belk (several years ago)
Purple tank: Gap Outlet
Black flats with bow: Target
Black chandelier earrings and bangle: I have no idea! They're so old...haha.

(The earrings are pictured several times, but I'll only mention them here.)
Friday, September 23, 2011
Headed to work
White shirt with gold sequin stripes: Marshall's (Ellen Tracy)
Dark jeans: Marshall's (7 for all mankind)
Black scarf: Dress Up Boutique (Dahlonega, GA)
Camel-colored, heeled boots: fab'rik boutique (Macon, GA)
(I'll do much better getting a close-up of these next time!)


Saturday, September 24, 2011

Getting creative since there was no one to take my picture! haha.  I was headed to a fall ladies' event at my church where were had to take a recipe to put in a church-wide cook book.  I made a yummy Paula Deen recipe, "Pumpkin Ooey Gooey Butter Cake".

Jean skinnies:  Old Navy
Camel-colored flat boots:  Old Navy
Brown tank: New York & Co.
Cow-neck, wide-sleeve sweater:  T.J. Maxx, in the Memphis, TN area (Olivia Noon)


Sunday, September 25, 2011
Headed to church

Racerback Dress:  T.J. Maxx  in the Atlanta, GA area (W118 by Walter Baker)
Camel-colored flat boots:  Old Navy
Navy jersey-knit cardigan:  H&M
Brown & gold balls necklace: Charming Charlie
(I'll get a close-up of that next time as well.)

Monday, September 26, 2011
Headed to work!

Jeans: Banana Republic Outlet (on clearance)
Ruffle tank:  LOFT (clearance)
Taupe, cropped cardigan: Charlotte Russe
Taupe flats with bow:  Ross (Rampage)
Turquoise (or jade-ish?) stone earrings:  Charming Charlie
Bangles:  Charming Charlie


Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Headed to work (picture turned out blurry... sorry!)

White cardigan (worn closed as sweater):  New York & Co.
Gold, sparkly skirt:  Gap
(on clearance)
Taupe flats with bow:  Ross (Rampage)Bangles and "tangled" gold necklace: Charming Charlie
White watch: Michael Kors
Faux pearl earrings: Express

(Once again, sorry for the lack of close-ups on jewelry!)

Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Headed to work

Dress:  Ross (London Times)
Black, peep-toe pumps:  DSW (on clearance)
White watch: Michael Kors
Oversized, white ball earrings:  Belk
(Kim Rogers)

Well that does it for this week's WIWW!  
Please follow (top right corner above "About Me") and let me know what you think...comments and suggestions welcome!  And me know if you start a WIWW blog so I can follow.  :)

Until next time, 
XOXO!

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the gold sparkly skirt and the gold striped shirt! bling looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL THESE OUTFITS!!!! You are just so GORGEOUS DAHLING!!! I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The whole idea is just a hoot... I think I'll try it!

    The Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so sweet, Kacey! When are you going to start one?! Dad, don't do it. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. all of your outfits are so cute--as is your hair! does marshall's typically carry seven jeans? i need some, but didn't know they had them there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Lauren! I know you love Ross as much as I do! :) Susanne, thank you as well! And I haven't seen seven jeans at our Marshall's (Macon, GA) in MONTHS...but when they do I snatch them up! I typically don't really care about a specific "brand," but sevens fit me better than ANY other jeans. They're still expensive at Marshall's, but we're talking $99 as opposed to $170! I feel like Ross and Marshall's are hit and miss sometimes... so just keep your eye open! :)

    ReplyDelete